These are projects that I currently have on the go for Concept. Some are right around the corner, while some may take some time to perfect.
Scents: I will always have ideas for scents to try out. So these will be more of the special edition scents I'm trying to come up with. Hopefully, most will be successful.
- Coffee Infusion: I'm trying different carriers with a few types of beans, looking for an aromatic wake-up call so to say.
- Scotch/Whiskey And Cigar Infusion: This one intrigues me as there are so many options for both. This is going to be a work in progress for sure.
- Wood Infusion: My wonderful wife has introduced me to some wood that I can't find in an essential oil yet. So I'm going to look at trying to infuse these scents from the wood with carrier oils.
Products: I have other ideas for products to be selling. And I want to make sure that each product is made with the same quality that I put in to making the oils and balms.
- Combs & Brushes: These are products that all of us with a beard of any length should have to make sure we are taking proper care of our beards. I have some exciting ideas of some hardwood combinations. I'm hoping they will be as aesthetically pleasing as they are functional. I'm also looking at making some metal combs to round out this line of products.
- Shampoos & Conditioners: I've been trying to find the proper way to bring this to market since before I launched Concept Beard Co. My biggest challenge has been making an all natural product that is a lathering formula. I'm getting closer, but this may take longer than anticipated so that it is a quality product.
- Soaps: Making all natural soaps is a lot easier than shampoos and conditioners. This is a project that is a little further down the road.
- Aftershave: This is a little more difficult than the Pre-Shave Oil, but I'm hoping to be able to bring to market a quality product that is all natural and contains no alcohol.